What do you mean by Demographic Dividend?
1) A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
2) A rise in the rate of literacy due to development of educational institution in different parts of the country
3) A rise in the standard of living of the people due to the growth of alternative livelihood practices.
4) A rise in the gross employment ratio of a country due to government policies.
Which of the following statement about green bond is not true?
1) Green Bond investment is only for climate friendly projects
2) Green bonds were first introduced by European Investment Fund in 2007
3) Green Bonds are Financial Market Innovation
4) Green Bonds are fixed interest loan in short date maturities
Consider the following events and arrange them in chronological order -
1. Establishment of NABARD.
2. Self Help Group Bank Link-age Programme.
3. Kisan Credit Card Plan.
4. Establishment of Regional Rural Bank.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below -
1) 4, 1, 2, 3
2) 4, 2, 3, 1
3) 1, 2, 3, 4
4) 4, 3, 2, 1
The working of the price mechanism in a free-market economy refers to which one of the following?
1) The interplay of the forces of demand and supply
2) Determination of the inflation rate in the economy
3) Determination of the economy's propensity to consume
4) Determination of the economy's full employment output
Which one of the following equals Personal Disposable Income?
1) Personal Income - Direct taxes paid by households and miscellaneous fees, fines, etc.
2) Private Income - Saving of Private Corporate Sectors - Corporation Tax
3) Private Income - Taxes
4) Total expenditure of Households - Income Tax - Gifts received