Which of the following statement about green bond is not true?
1) Green Bond investment is only for climate friendly projects
2) Green bonds were first introduced by European Investment Fund in 2007
3) Green Bonds are Financial Market Innovation
4) Green Bonds are fixed interest loan in short date maturities
Consider the following events and arrange them in chronological order -
1. Establishment of NABARD.
2. Self Help Group Bank Link-age Programme.
3. Kisan Credit Card Plan.
4. Establishment of Regional Rural Bank.
Select the correct answer from the codes given below -
1) 4, 1, 2, 3
2) 4, 2, 3, 1
3) 1, 2, 3, 4
4) 4, 3, 2, 1
The working of the price mechanism in a free-market economy refers to which one of the following?
1) The interplay of the forces of demand and supply
2) Determination of the inflation rate in the economy
3) Determination of the economy's propensity to consume
4) Determination of the economy's full employment output
Which one of the following equals Personal Disposable Income?
1) Personal Income - Direct taxes paid by households and miscellaneous fees, fines, etc.
2) Private Income - Saving of Private Corporate Sectors - Corporation Tax
3) Private Income - Taxes
4) Total expenditure of Households - Income Tax - Gifts received
Which of the following statements about 'Invest India' is/ are correct?
1. It is a joint venture (not for profit) company.
2. It is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency of India.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
1) 1 only
2) 2 only
3) Both 1 and 2
4) Neither 1 nor 2