Which one of the following statements is not correct?
1) Real GDP is calculated by valuing outputs of different years at common prices
2) Potential GDP is the real GDP that the economy would produce if its resources were fully employed
3) Nominal GDP is calculated by valuing outputs of different years at constant prices
4) Real GDP per capita is the ratio of real GDP divided by population
Which of the following sectors is/are key components of White Economy?
I. Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals and Medical devices
II. Hospitals, dispensaries and Medical colleges
III. Research and Development in medical science
IV. Paramedical Services
Correct code is -
1) Only I, II and III
2) Only I
3) Only II, III and IV
4) All I, II, III and IV
Pump Priming a term coined by Prof. J.M. Keynes is an effective tool to .......
1) Create employment through public investment even in unproductive activities during depression in the economy
2) Control inflation through fiscal measures
3) Encourage private entrepreneurs to invest in core sectors
4) Create infrastructure in urban areas