Pump Priming a term coined by Prof. J.M. Keynes is an effective tool to .......
1) Create employment through public investment even in unproductive activities during depression in the economy
2) Control inflation through fiscal measures
3) Encourage private entrepreneurs to invest in core sectors
4) Create infrastructure in urban areas
The principal component(s) of Nehru-Mahalanobis strategy of economic development was/ were -
1. Restructuring economic dependency on metropolitan capitalism into independent economic development.
2. Transition from semi-feudal agriculture to capitalist farming.
Select the correct answer using the code given below -
1) 1 only
2) 2 only
3) Both 1 and 2
4) Neither 1 nor 2