The principal component(s) of Nehru-Mahalanobis strategy of economic development was/ were -
1. Restructuring economic dependency on metropolitan capitalism into independent economic development.
2. Transition from semi-feudal agriculture to capitalist farming.
Select the correct answer using the code given below -
1) 1 only
2) 2 only
3) Both 1 and 2
4) Neither 1 nor 2
A country is said to be in a debt trap if -
1) It has to abide by the conditionalities imposed by the International Monetary Fund
2) It has to borrow to make interest payments on outstanding loans
3) It has been refused loans or aid by creditors abroad
4) The World Bank charges a very high rate of interest on outstanding & new loans
What do you mean by Demographic Dividend?
1) A rise in the rate of economic growth due to a higher share of working age people in a population
2) A rise in the rate of literacy due to development of educational institution in different parts of the country
3) A rise in the standard of living of the people due to the growth of alternative livelihood practices.
4) A rise in the gross employment ratio of a country due to government policies.
Which of the following statement about green bond is not true?
1) Green Bond investment is only for climate friendly projects
2) Green bonds were first introduced by European Investment Fund in 2007
3) Green Bonds are Financial Market Innovation
4) Green Bonds are fixed interest loan in short date maturities